Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst II
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Solves organizational problems by analyzing business requirements, documenting processes and designing solutions.
- Conducts interviews with key project stakeholders and document and presents the results.
- Recommends process improvements and alternative solutions.
- Assists business users, project managers and leadership in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects.
- Facilitates change management efforts associated with project. May write and maintain user documentation.
- Position will receive direction and support.
- Works with moderate work direction, and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in
- Senior Business Analyst would be typically able to conduct and interpret basic models, produce a complex business cases and is able to perform work of high complexity.
Application Closing Date
- Requirements gathering, Visio, strong communication and presentation skills, process mapping, MS Office
- Please state class of degree on your CV
13th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online