Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Relations Officer / Specialist II
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Responsible for ensuring that the company and its contractors provide the individuals, groups, communities and local government authorities with timely, consistent and accurate information regarding the company's project/
- operations and conduct direct consultation with the local communities as a basis to identify concerns.
- Conduct public awareness campaign/general information sessions.
- Ensure community development investments are aligned with company’s strategy and approach.
- Provide guidance on potential strategic mitigation measures for impacts on communities.
- Prepare reports regarding community relations.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
Application Closing Date
- University Degree in Social Sciences, Socioeconomics or Public Relations backgrounds.
- Strong interpersonal effectiveness, communications, writing, and editing skills
- Previous years of relevant experience
- Please state class of degree on your CV.
10th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online