Quest Oil and Engineering Services - A reputable Engineering Company in the downstream sector is poised for high growth. To meet this new requirement, the company is looking for talented & experienced people with excellent educational background to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical and Electrical Generator Technician
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Engineering / Technical
Specialization: Mechanical/ Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical and Electrical maintenance/ service technicians specialised in working on power control system that are both electrical and mechanical in composition.
- The role involves performing preventative and regular maintenance on electro-mechanical generators and experienced in handling moderate and complex repair work
- The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting & repairs of generators.
- Perform regular and preventative maintenance on Installed generators.
- Troubleshoot complex problems associated with generators by following precedential steps and corrective actions.
- Diagnose issues with complex control systems and employ tactics to resolve them effectively
- Project supervision and leadership of the shift maintenance team.
- B.Sc/HND/OND, At least 3 years of practical experience in operations, maintenance and Servicing/ Repairs of low to medium capacity generators.
Application Closing Date
- Must have worked on heavy duty/ high capacity machines
- Ability to read & analyze technical data, designs or specifications with particular reference to mechanical systems/installations.
- Good understanding of local and international standards and specifications of mechanical systems.
- Understanding of occupational safety standards
17th August, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
with the Job title as the subject.