Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited - We are on a Quest to build a thriving business in the Oil and Engineering Industry.
Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited is a value-driven company offering full-service in oil and gas, as well as engineering service. We offer engineering, design, procurement, steel and fabrication services as well as provide customized integrated services specific to clients, to include cost-effective delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical and Electrical Generator Technician
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Specialization: Mechanical/ Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical and Electrical maintenance/ service technicians specialised in working on power control system that are both electrical and mechanical in composition
- The role involves performing preventative and regular maintenance on electro-mechanical generators and experienced in handling moderate and complex repair work.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting & repairs of generators.
- Perform regular and preventative maintenance on Installed generators.
- Troubleshoot complex problems associated with generators by following precedential steps and corrective actions.
- Diagnose issues with complex control systems and employ tactics to resolve them effectively
- Project supervision and leadership of the shift maintenance team.
- At least 3 years of practical experience in operations, maintenance and Servicing/ Repairs of low to medium capacity generators.
Application Closing Date
- Must have worked on heavy duty/ high capacity machines
- Ability to read & analyze technical data, designs or specifications with particular reference to mechanical systems/installations.
- Good understanding of local and international standards and specifications of mechanical systems.
- Understanding of occupational safety standards
17th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
with the Job title as the subject.