Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom.
GTBank has a corporate banking bias and strong service culture that have enabled it record consistent growth in clientele and key financial indices since its inception in 1990.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Internship Programme
At Guaranty Trust Bank, emphasis is placed on growing talents. We offer internship opportunities for students and graduates to learn from a world-class organization. Our internship programmes will enable you to gather technical expertise and personal skills which will enable you to make an impact in your career and benefit from vital on-the-job experience. Its a great way to explore the career choices that lie ahead of you.
Candidates applying for an internship programme with GTBank MUST meet these criteria detailed below:
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English
- Have a minimum of 2.5 CGPA
- Have 1 Guarantor (working with GTBank) or 2 Guarantors (working in other organizations as listed in the application form)*
- Must not be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age
- 1 Passport Photograph
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Means of Identification (Int’l Passport, Voter’s Card, Drivers Licence, NIMC Silp/Card)
- School ID Card
- Statement of Results
- IT Letter
- Completed Guarantor Form(s)
Application Closing Date
- Your guarantor must be a full/core staff of the organization s/he works for.
- You are expected to provide a clear copy of your guarantor’s ID card (Front and Back).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Click Here to Download Guarantor’s Form (PDF)