Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative and Secretarial Support
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Provide day to day secretarial support to the Manager and the department
- Perform all administrative support duties as may be required for the Unit.
- Receipt, registration and storing of documents in the Company’s electronic document management system.
- Proper documentation of invoices, enquiries, tenders and bids.
- Raise Material Requests, call-off and load invoices into SAP
- Facilitate travel and logistic arrangements for the Manager and official visitors.
- The Contract Manager shall ensure adequate manning of all positions
- The Contract Manager shall provide a Contract Manager to be responsible for all aspects of the Contract and who shall be fully qualified academically and sufficiently experienced to proficiently plan and manage the provision of all the required services and to liaise with the Company.
- The Contract Manager shall have a good overall knowledge of Service Contract Management HR practice, policies and procedures
Application Closing Date
- A degree in Business Administration obtained at a minimum of second class lower division or HND in Secretarial Studies with a minimum of Upper credit.
- 3 years post-graduation work experience in a similar position in a reputable organisation
23rd August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online