Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Contract Engineering Services Officer
Req I D: Req-1402
Port Harcourt, Rivers
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Ensure the establishment of suitable lists of potential bidders in accordance with Vendor Management policies and procedures of the COMPANY.
- Carry out contracting process in accordance with COMPANY’S procedure from prequalification, technical/commercial evaluation, recommendation, contract award to close out of contract.
- Participate in generating contract strategies, preparation of presentation of slides and make presentations to both COMPANY
- Control Committee and Validation Committee.
- Ensure contracts in own domain are drafted in accordance with approved model and contribute to periodic review of same.
- Ensure that Contracts are created in UNISUP (SAP) to facilitate payment of Contractors.
- Contribute during negotiation either for dispute resolution and claim settlement or for generation of Savings.
- Appropriate the Company’s initiatives such as Frame Agreements, e-procurement, Market Analysis etc, to contracts in own domain.
- Manage a network of Vendors and relationship with relevant Stake holders such as NAPIMS, NCD, Department of Petroleum Resources, etc.
- Ensure that DUET meetings are held in his section and MOM issued; Participate in Planning meetings and challenge Metier Partner when relevant.
- Consult and liaise with COMPANY Category Managers (CATMAN) network at the Headquarters while preparing strategies and documentation of high value contracts and giving feedback to CATMAN when necessary.
- Issue regular reports (NAPIMS CFT, Contracts weekly...).
- A Degree in Engineering (B.Sc with minimum Second Class Honors).
- Up to 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain in an oil industry environment, full membership of Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS).
- Up to 5 years’ experience in an oil industry upstream environment.
- Incumbent should have knowledge of :Oil & Gas upstream metier
- Supply Chain
- Juridical and Legal environment, Insurance, Tax
- Safety Health and Environment
- Communication and Negotiation.
Application Closing Date
- CIPS, Contracts, Fluent English, Negotiation, Supply Chain, BSc, Oil & Gas, SAP.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online