LandWey Investment Limited - We are a Real Estate investment company with development projects across the Real Estate spectrum. We operate within the commercial, retail and residential property segments and provide real estate advisory services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Job Duties would include:
- Reading, monitoring and responding to emails, answering calls and liaising with clients and other people competently
- Preliminary drafting of correspondence, proper diary management, planning and organising meetings and events, organising complex travel arrangements
- Taking action points and writing minutes, preparing papers for meetings, taking dictation, conducting research, preparing presentations
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems, typing documents, managing ad hoc projects and any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
The desired candidate’s skills MUST include the following:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Well informed and internet savvy
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent computer and administration skills.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- The ability to use initiative.
Application Closing Date
- Remuneration is negotiable based on skills and experience.
30th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
with the job role as subject of the mail.