Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose - to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant (Opportunity in Consulting)
Requisition code: NG153635VA
Grade Level: All Levels
Business Unit/Service line: Strategy and Operations; Human Capital; Digital and Enterprise Solutions
Industry: Financial Services, Consumer & Industrial Products, Energy (Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities) Public Sector, Telecommunications and Digital.
- As the world's largest management consulting business, Deloitte is distinct in its ability to help clients solve their most complex problems, from strategy to implementation.
- We are differentiated by our capability to execute the advice we provide to help clients in the markets where they operate today and where they want to be in the future.
- Delivering this kind of value requires the skills to integrate a broad range of talent and skills - across human capital, strategy & operations, and technology - aligned to the unique needs of our clients’ industry sectors, businesses, and organizations.
Some of our services include:
- Human Capital
- Strategy & Operations
- Enterprise Solutions
- As part of our plan to rapidly upscale our business, Deloitte Consulting West Africa is looking for talented individuals to join our growing team.
- We aim to deliver the highest possible level of impact to our clients. This includes team leadership, sales, business development, and project delivery.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Non-Executive roles are focused on exceptional delivery to clients while Executive roles are focused on the management and delivery of client engagements, as well as sales and practice development.
- In these roles, you will develop high-performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
Only candidates with the following minimum requirements will be considered:
- Possess a Bachelor's degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division
- Have a minimum of six credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- At least two to five plus years’ experience in a Consulting environment, depending on level of entry
- Professional Certifications required (as applicable to specific roles) includes PMI, CIPM, CIPD, Qualified member of TOGAF, CGEIT, ITIL, CSCP, CLTD, CIPS, ICAN, ACCA, CIMA, CISA, OCA or other recognized professional body.
- Relevant postgraduate qualification with excellent academic results
- Five plus years’ experience in a Consulting environment, in your service line and industry
- Prior cognate industry work experience.
- Strong business acumen and business judgement
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage and execute projects
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Good financial knowledge
Specific speciality experience including:
Key Performance Areas
- Strategy and Operations:
- Corporate and Business Unit Strategy, Supply Chain Management, Business Model Transformation, Finance Transformation, Operations Transformation, Customer Experience & Innovation, Route-to-Market, Digital Strategy, Network Design, and Mergers & Acquisition
- Human Capital:
- Organisational Transformation and Talent, HR Transformation, HR Technology (SAP Success Factors, etc.), HR Analytics, Reward, and Recruitment Services
- Enterprise Solutions:
- Enterprise platform & Systems Integration (e.g. SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, etc.), Application Managed Services experience, Financial Technology (Digital), Digital Transformation, Digital Experience, Digital Customer, Technology Strategy, Enterprise Architecture, Programing Experience (Java, C++, Python, UNIX Scripting, etc.), Robotics Process Automation, Process Automation, Robotics: UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and BluePrism
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities
- Knowledge of Subject Matter
- Ability to leverage proven methods and tools to analyse and develop recommendations for industry, competitor, customer and company information
- Quality of technical deliverables/outputs
- Proficiency in the use of tools and applications
- Initiative and Creativity - develops new ideas, methods, or procedures to effectively meet changing circumstances
- Ability to recognize and develop potential business opportunities from client technical issues Project management effectiveness on engagements
- Ability to identify clients’ specific problems and proffer workable solutions
- Management of Work-in-Progress and Receivables
- Living our Purpose - Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Influence - Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Performance drive - Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Strategic direction - Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Talent development - Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Competitive Edge - Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Inspirational Leadership - Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
: This job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.