Lorache Group - Our client, an FMCG Conglomerate, is searching for a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- Analysing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments (such as marketing assistants, marketing managers and chief marketing officers)
- Managing budgets and a team of junior assistants
- Organising events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.
Application Closing Date
- A Candidate with 5-8 years experience ,preferably on related field
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Team working skills
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with and an understanding of market research
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns.
21st August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV's to: [email protected]
Using position applied for as subject of the mail.