Karis & Sazii Limited is a Vibrant, Experienced and Creative integrated marketing communications outfit. We have a novelty of contagious ideas to capture our target audience and we ensure that the quality of our productions meet world standards. We have a knack for details, and our mission is to use world class strategies and adopt standard principles to achieve a measurable result by building a passionate and highly motivated human resource to power the vision.,
Our Creative Agency located at Oregun Ikeja is currently expanding and looking to employ the under listed position below:
Job Title: Client Service/Account Manager
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Candidate Qualification and Requirements
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of production and ensures workflow management, vendor negotiation , print buying, cost control, quality control, logistical coordination and press checks
- Gets production done in the best quality and cost effective way
- Prepares budget for production
- Sourcing of the right vendors/ suppliers/ artisans for all projects
- Reece of clients project sites.
- Coordinates and motivates a team to produce a creative campaign
- Works alongside with an account manager / creative director/ brand strategist
- Proper management of clients projects within your portfolio.
- Must be able to show decisiveness in difficult situations
- Timely delivery of clients’ products.
- B.A in Mass Communication or Printing Technology or Business Administration or other qualification(s) in related course or field. Professional Certification is an added advantage
- Exeperience: More than 2 years Advertising Agency and Marketing Communications. experience
- Proficiency: Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Power Point, Word, and Excel
- Gender: Female
- Age Range: 23 years - 30 years.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA) Required:
Application Closing Date
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Power Point, Word, and Excel
- Ability to lead and drive continuous improvement
- Strong Customer Service mindset
- Organized, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Be persuasive, able to sell work and ideas, and respond positively to feedback
- Be flexible, and able to solve problems
- Be resilient and positive in difficult situations
- Be able to juggle competing demands from clients and the agency
- Be responsible for managing the client relationship through effective communication, problem solving, and responding to requests.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
Only candidates with shortlisted will be contacted.