Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Ltd is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We are looking for competent and qualified candidate for the below position:
Job Title: Software Developer
Job Code: IST/ABJ/001
Department: Technology Solutions
Reports to: Team Lead Technology Solutions
Education and Experience
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Code documentation e.g. Development of Software documentation
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering/Development or any other related discipline. A Masters degree would be an added advantage but is not mandatory.
- At least 4 years of experience in the development and delivery of high-quality software applications. A strong portfolio would be considered where the required experience is lacking.
- Excellent planning and team management skills, demonstrating mature confidence and integrity
- Proven ability to work as part of a cross-functional development team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Stress tolerant
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good report writing and documentation skill
- Should be proactive.
- Strong knowledge of OOP concepts.
- Experience with development and consumption of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with integration of payment platforms.
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of any of the following RDBMS: MySQL, Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL or Microsoft SQL Server. Experience with NoSQL databases would be an added advantage.
Any two out of the following skills are required:
Application Closing Date
- Knowledge of C# for development of Rich Internet Applications for Desktop.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of PHP. Knowledge of a prominent PHP framework such as Laravel, Symfony or CodeIgniter would be an added advantage but is not mandatory.
15th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV's as a Single Word Document to: [email protected]
The subject of the mail should be the Job Title - Job Code.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.