Planet House Solar Energy, a reputable company in Abuja, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Generalist
- The HR generalist performs human resources-related duties at the professional level and may carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas:
- Start up the organisation human resource department, employee relations, training, employment, labor relations, affirmative action and employment equity programs.
Required Education and Experience
- Draft out all human resources start up policy documents.
- Write out Job description for each role
- Identifying Employee KPIs
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and other government regulations.
- Conducts exit interviews, analyzes data and makes recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Responds to employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations and civil rights complaints.
- Represents the company for any unemployment claims.
- Facilitates or provides training (including orientation) to the workforce.
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs.
- Interviews, screens and recruits job applicants to fill entry-level, professional and technical job openings.
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants to match experience with specific job-related requirements.
- Maintains working relationship with union officials and adheres to terms of labor contract by monitoring day-to-day implementation of policies concerning wages, hours and working conditions.
- Represents management in investigating, answering and settling grievances, by arranging and scheduling grievance hearings between union personnel, supervisor and the management team.
- Conducts new-hire orientation.
- Master's Degree in Human Resource Management or a related field or equivalent education, training and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in human resource generalist role.
- Experienced in a start-up working environment.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Background in employment law and other government compliance regulations.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- CIPM. SHRI, PHRI, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification or related Certifications.
Application Closing Date
- Business Acumen.
- Critical Evaluation.
- Ethical Practice.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Relationship Management.
30th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]