We are a technology company based in Lekki, Lagos. As a result of expansion, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend User Interface/User Experience Developer
- We require a frontend user interface/user experience developer with modern mobile and web application development skills to contribute to our application development lifecycle.
- You should be able to translate user interface/user experience designs into functioning mobile and web applications using only native technologies of the underlying platforms.
- You will be required to work closely with the mobile product team. Your primary goals will be to design and implement the next generation of mobile websites, apps and other mobile interfaces across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows, and mobile web.
- We expect you to have an evolved understanding of how people use their devices, the flexibility to adapt to new technologies, and a robust toolkit.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Implement intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Provide strategic thinking and leadership.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of UI/UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Research and track advancements in mobile and web application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- Strong graphic design interpretation skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
- A bachelor’s or higher degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science or related field.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Expert level skills in Adobe XD, Photoshop, Sketch and other relevant design tools.
You must be proficient in the following tool & technologies:
- React Native
- Google Firebase
- Google Cloud Firestore
- SASS and LESS
- Bootstrap/Angular Material
- Ionic Cross Platform Development
- Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Team Player
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to perform source code archology
- Agility and willingness to learn new software, skill and technologies
- Have a GET-IT-DONE attitude
Our payment structure and incentives is quite attractive.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Successful applicants will join a team of young and vibrant developers + creatives.