We are a technology company based in Lekki, Lagos. As a result of expansion, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Android Developer
- We require an Android Developer with modern mobile application development skills to contribute to our application development lifecycle
- You should be able to translate user interface/user experience designs into functioning mobile applications using only native technologies of the underlying platforms
- You will be required to work closely with the mobile product team.
- Your primary goals will be to design and implement the next generation of mobile apps and other mobile interfaces across multiple Android platforms.
- We expect you to have an evolved understanding of how people use their devices, the flexibility to adapt to new technologies, and a robust toolkit.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile
- Implement intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile
- Provide strategic thinking and leadership
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance
- Stay abreast of UI/UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds
- Research and track advancements in mobile and web application design patterns
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- Strong graphic design interpretation skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development
- A Bachelor's or Higher Degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science or related field
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs and functionality to customers
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Intermediate level skills in Adobe XD, Photoshop, Sketch and other relevant design tools
- Deep understanding of Android interface design guidelines and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design.
You must be proficient in the following tools & technologies:
- Google Firebase
- Google Cloud Firestore
- Retrofit REST Client, or alternative
- Angular Material
- Native Android Interface Development
- Ionic Cross Platform Development
- Team Player
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to perform source code archology
- Agility and willingness to learn new software, skill and technologies
- Have a GET-IT-DONE attitude
Application Closing Date
- Our payment structure and incentives is quite attractive.
24th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Successful applicants will join a team of young and vibrant developers + creatives.