Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast growing Software company with a vision to build an enduring organization with an ecosystem of value creators- while delivering high impact technology solutions for emerging markets through a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
- Draft and review general commercial agreements, letters and other legal documents.
- Provide legal opinions, memos and advisory services on legal and compliance matters as may be required by the company.
- Ensure the compliance of the company with regulatory authorities.
- Prepare, collate and circulate notices of meeting, agenda and board papers/packs required for all meetings of the Company.
- Attend and coordinate Board Meetings, Annual General Meetings and Committee meetings of the Company and rendering all necessary secretarial services in respect of the meetings.
- Prepare and circulate Minutes of Meeting and Action Points from the meetings.
- Carry out all matters concerned with the allotment of shares and issuance of share certificates including maintenance of statutory share register and conducting the appropriate activities connected with share transfers.
- Bachelor's degree in Law.
- Postgraduate Qualification in Law and/or Business-related field (this is an added advantage)
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association.
- Minimum of relevant 6 years’ post call experience.
- Accredited agent at the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Deep understanding of legal issues, including corporate governance and legal compliance
- Relevant experience with respect to Employment law and the Nigerian Fintech space.
- Practical experience in providing company secretarial services to medium to large sized companies in Nigeria.
- Flexibility is important.
- The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality.
Competitive based on experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online