GraceCo Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
At Graceco you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfill their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Functional Trainee (Sales)
Reports to: National Sales Manager
- The position holder is expected to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products to new and existing customers
- He/she will provide leadership for a team of 35 sales staff.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationshipbased marketing style
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Manage assigned outlet and run it like a profitable venture
- Manage Sales staff in the outlet
- Ensure there is adequate stock always
- Generate new order from existing and new customers
- Ensure accurate maintenance of all sales transaction for audit purposes.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and inperson visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Escalate customer’s problems and complaint to sales administrators/management
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- The ideal applicant will have experience managing multiple projects in a dynamic fastpaced environment
- He or she will be well versed in all Microsoft Office including excel, power point, and word
He/she must have:
Education and other Essential Requirements Successful Performance
- Ability to operate in team as leader and follower
- Ability to handle successfully and effectively assigned responsibility for specific assignments such as sales exhibition, sales campaign, market storming, market intelligent gathering, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to write strong business report and other forms of communication to various stakeholders
- Effective people supervision skill; Possess the confidence and ability to influence people; strong physical presence and energy
- Possess excellent inter personal skills; be selfmotivated
- Possess high level of initiative and emotional intelligence; able to think outside the box
- Sound awareness of emerging issues within and outside area of coverage with the ability to adapt to the changing operating environment of the sector
Salary And Other Benefit
- Applicant should possess a B.Sc/HND in Social Science Courses or related disciplines
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate that finished with minimum of Second Class Upper.
- Applicant must reside within Agege.
- Applicant must be able to drive and have valid drivers’ license
- Applicant must be computer literate especially in use of MS suite.
- Applicant must possess sound communication and writing skills
Very attractive with other monthly performance related bonus
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: [email protected]
The title of the email should be in this format: "FT Agege". Resume must clearly show current house address.
Anyone willing to develop a career in Sales and Marketing should apply.