First Excelsia Professional Services - Our client in the Educational Sector, is seeking a candidate who will be a critical member of the Finance team as:
Job Title: Chief Accountant
- This is a management position reporting directly to the Finance Director; the ideal candidate will be expected to manage daily financial operations, supervise staff, build systems for solid business controls, and lead cash management and budgeting processes.
- ERP system financial management and implementation
- Day to day management of ERP accounts and ledger activities
- Company financial reporting and financial analysis
- Supervision of Treasury operations
- Internal audits and external audit preparation
- Budgeting and cost management
- Lead the development, implementation and improvement of accounting and financial systems through design of tools, procedures and manuals that ensure ability of the finance function to cope with scale as the business expands
- Managing the financial aspects of the company’s relationship in Nigeria
Application Closing Date
- Degree in Finance and professional accounting qualifications (CPA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Tech savvy; familiar with Microsoft Office and ERP (specifically Dynamics NAV)
- Experience managing a team
- At least seven years’ experience working in Finance
- Detail-oriented and data-driven approach to role
- Available at all hours to attend to work matters
- Previous work experience with International NGOs or multinational is an added advantage.
24th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
using “Chief Accountant” as the subject of the mail.