Onisabey Enterprise is a reputable organization, whose general nature of businesses are: Supplies, Sales of Petroleum, Product, Import & Exports, General Merchandise. As an independently owned agency we have an inherent passion for our local area, strong ties to our community and an intimate understanding of our market.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Legal Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
- Draft and review general commercial agreements, letters and other legal documents.
- Provide legal opinions, memos and advisory services on legal and compliance matters as may be required by the company.
- Ensure the compliance of the company with regulatory authorities.
- Prepare, collate and circulate notices of meeting, agenda and board papers/packs required for all meetings of the Company.
- Attend and coordinate Board Meetings, Annual General Meetings and Committee meetings of the Company and rendering all necessary secretarial services in respect of the meetings.
- Prepare and circulate Minutes of Meeting and Action Points from the meetings.
- Carry out all matters concerned with the allotment of shares and issuance of share certificates including maintenance of statutory share register and conducting the appropriate activities connected with share transfers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law.
- Postgraduate Qualification in Law and/or Business-related field (this is an added advantage)
- Minimum of relevant 3 years’ post call experience.
- Practical experience in providing company secretarial services to medium to large sized companies in Nigeria.
- Flexibility is important.
- The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality.
Competitive based on experience.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.