First Excelsia Professional Services Limited is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients' corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Project Manager
- The Construction Project Manager shall be responsible for the successful completion of site works in time, within set budgets and to specification using a highly consistent, efficient and effective formally systematized methodology.
- Pre-start process including review of the initial site appraisals, site layouts, site preparation details and budgets and statutory approval documentation.
- In charge of site preparation processes, programmes organization.
- Start-up of site work including organising site visits, site staff travel, site work pre-requisites, site documentation and site foremen deployment.
- On-site work planning and organisation, site instructions and site inspections, work certification; on-site trouble shooting and problem solving, handover and project shut down.
- Participating in facilitating training, work study and staff management.
- Inter-departmental communications including periodic reporting, construction updates and correspondence.
- Provide feedback on design and process standardisation including design of process, procedures and tools; determination of labour resource requirements; review of designs, drawings and contracts; and feedback on design implementation and buildability.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a busy and dynamic work environment handling multiple projects in multiple locations concurrently.
- Degree in any of the Building and Construction professions; Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Civil & Structural Engineering, Building Construction or equivalent
- Master's Degree in Construction Management, Project management shall be an added advantage.
- Excellent MS Project (or other) knowledge & skills
31st August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
using the job title as the subject of the mail.