We are Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited, an agro-allied company that is into livestock farming, Feedmilling, Technical Laboratory Services and marketing of health products. We are committed to animal health and production and focused on being the foremost operator in the livestock industry in Nigeria.
We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Analysis of feed and raw materials through the use of wet chemistry and NIR methods
- Ensure that all the finished products/raw Material conform to the established Internal and External standards.
- Responsible for monitoring, evaluating and reporting analytical results of products and raw materials
- Assist in customer complaint resolution and non-conformance issues
- Create & Maintain analysis documents including, archival storage & organization, master document storage, certificates of analysis.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in Animal Science or Animal Production and Health.
- Male preferably
- Candidate must be between 25 - 30 years
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience in the Agro-allied industry.
Application Closing Date
- Must be able to identify and use basic science equipment and chemicals;
- Computer Competencies (Excel and Microsoft office)
- Be able to write reports and maintain accurate records
- Ability to identify and use basic feed ingredients
- Must be hardworking and ready to learn continuously
- Must possess a sense of urgency and a need to accomplish task at hand;
- Problem Analysis and Solving Skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good Knowledge of Animal Production and Health.
26th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to the "Human Resources & Admin" via: [email protected]
using the position applied for as the subject.