FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients' corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Quality Inspector
- The Quality Control Inspector will be responsible for maintaining quality and consistent construction management practices at all times.
- The Inspector will work in conjunction with the construction supervisors and the foremen to ensure the timeliness of project construction and completion as well as the adherence to provided specifications.
- The Inspector will report to the Construction Project Manager at headquarters. Each inspector will be in-charge of 5 to 10 sites at any given time.
- The role requires travel around Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or a related field.
- Good knowledge of current construction technology and practices.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in construction management
- Well- organized with excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Able and willing to accept feedback including instructions, corrective and positive feedback
- Able to interact with all parties onsite and be able to implement Quality policies and procedures.
Friday; 31st August, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
using the job title as the subject of the mail.