Achievers University, Owo
- The Motto of the University is Knowledge, Integrity and Leadership with a very clear vision to be the best University in Africa and indeed one of the best in the world. The mission of the University is to produce a total man, morally sound, properly educated and entrepreneurially oriented, that would be useful to himself and the society.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the academic position below:
Job Title: Lecturer II
College: College of Social and Management Sciences (COSMAS)
Discipline: Political Science
Qualifications and Experience
Salary, Allowances and Benefits
- Applicants should possess Ph.D or Masters degree in respective discipline and good record of scholarly publications in reputable journals.
- They must also have adequate post-qualification experience in teaching, research and academic administration.
Application Closing Date
- Salary and allowances are as obtainable in Nigerian public universities.
- Successful applicants with Master’s degrees will be given adequate support in the pursuit of their Ph.D. programmes.
7th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit Ten (10) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae, including Names of three Referees to:
P.M.B. 1030, Owo,
Alternatively, candidates could send soft copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Applicants should request their referees to forward their reports under confidential cover directly to the above address.
For further information:
Contact, +234-813-400-2221 Email: [email protected]