Stresert Services Limited - Our client, an International Pharmaceutical Company in Lagos State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs Trainee
Duration: 6 months
Department: Regulatory Affairs, Global Drug Development (RA GDD)
Reports to: RA Head, (English West Africa)
- Our client is seeks the services of a Graduate Trainee for a 6 months contract only to support the Regulatory Affairs Unit.
- Regulatory Information Management Systems: DRAGON clean-up activities for migration to the organizations Regulatory Information Management System (RIMS)
- Support Lifecycle maintenance of registered products
- Support registration of new products
- Contributes to the planned roll out of the new Regulatory Information Management System
- Support DRAGON clean-up activities
- Validate data in DRAGON
- Support the organizations Regulatory Information Management System (RIMS)project work stream in the migration of attributes from DRAGON
- Regulatory lifecycle maintenance: Support the RA team in maintaining registration of currently approved products and submission/follow up of New Drug Applications
Ethics and Compliance:
Key Performance Indicators
- Works within Ethics and Compliance policies and ensures those around him/her do the same
- Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment, free from all forms of dis-crimination and harassment
- Validate Data in DRAGON
- Accurate maintenance of registered products database
- 100% migration of attributes from DRAGON to the organizations Regulatory Information Management System
- Achievement of over 95% of DRAGON compliance in updating it with normal country folder Post Distribution Changes (PDCs).
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of a First Degree in Pharmacy i.e. B. Pharm
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years related experience
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude
- Solid interpersonal/presentation skills
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skill
- Must be self-motivated, ready to achieve
- Proven ability to work independently
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Previous experience as a Regulatory Affairs Officer/Intern is an added advantage
- Computer literacy
31st August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV's to: [email protected]
using "RA6MC" as subject of mail.
- This is a 6 months tenured contract only, so applicants who hold full time jobs need not apply
- Qualified applicants will be invited for interviews.