LeadHire, we understand that for any desired organisational goal to be achieved, the right talent must be synchronized with other forms of resources, hence, our reason for existing.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Accountant
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Application Closing Date
- 0-2 years experience.
- B.Sc holders in Accounting with a minimum of second class upper division.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Must be proficient with Accounting Packages: SAGE, Quick Book, Tally etc
- Must be a self starter.
- Professional Certification in Accounting is an added advantage.
31st August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
with "Graduate Accountant" as the subject of your email.
Click here to apply online
The job location is at Ajah,Lagos axis, Candidates residing in that axis are encouraged to apply.