A Bakery based in Ohafia, Abia State, is recruiting for individuals willing to get into the baking world for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Trainee Baker
: Ohafia, Abia
- Follow existing recipes.
- Measure, weigh, and prepare ingredients.
- Knead, roll, cut, and prepare dough as needed.
- Monitor oven temperatures, speed settings, mixing machines, and other baking equipment.
- Ensure food surfaces and baking equipment meet all health and safety standards.
- Clean and maintain baking equipment, utensils, and tools.
- Monitor items during baking.
- Order and receive supplies and materials.
- Coordinate deliveries.
- SSCE or equivalent.
- Previous experience as a cook, chef, baker’s assistant, or relevant work experience will be an advantage.
- Able to work early mornings, nights, and weekends.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks.
Accommodation is available (free).
Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2018.
24th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: [email protected]
Subject of the email should be "Trainee Baker".