University of Ilorin
, is located in Ilorin, the capital city of Kwara State on latitude 8.4799° N and longitude 4.5418° E, covering an approximate land mass of 5,000 hectare. University of Ilorin is located at about 500km apart from Nigeria national capital (Abuja) and about 300km away from the Nation’s economic capital (Lagos).
Applications are invited for the non-academic position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Attendant
Cadre: Laboratory Supervisor
Qualifications and Requirements
Salary and Other Conditions
- Candidates must possess a First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English Language
- Computer literacy is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
- N307,910.00 (CONTISS 02)
- Appointment is normally on probation which may be confirmed after two years of satisfactory service. The post is pensionable.
10th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 10 hard copies of their Applications along with their Curriculum Vitae and credentials, which should include the following below:
- Full Name
- Post Desired and Department
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth and State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Cell Phone Number
- Mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Ages
- Institutions Attended (with dates - Starting with the latest)
- Pure Academic Qualifications (with dates Starting with the latest) - (where applicable)
- Professional Qualifications dates Starting with the latest) - (where applicable)
- Training Programme Attended (Period of Training and College, Describe Courses taken - Starting with the latest) - (where applicable)
- Honours, Distinctions and Membership of Learned Professional Societies (Starting with the latest) - (where applicable)
- Working Experience (General and Specific Experience: Starting with the latest)
- List of Publications with Details of Title, Publishers, or Journals dates and pages (where applicable)
- Details of Administrative Experience (where applicable)
- Service to the Community (with status and dates)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of Three Referees: Three referees are required, two of whom must be professionals in the candidate’s field. It is the duty of the candidate to inform the referees to complete the referee form through the link sent to the e-mail address provided on them.
Applications with the position applied for clearly indicated on the right-hand side of the envelope boldly in capital letters should be addressed and sent to:
University of Ilorin,
- False Information will lead to automatic disqualification
- Multiple applications shall lead to disqualification
- Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.