University of Ilorin
, is located in Ilorin, the capital city of Kwara State on latitude 8.4799° N and longitude 4.5418° E, covering an approximate land mass of 5,000 hectare. University of Ilorin is located at about 500km apart from Nigeria national capital (Abuja) and about 300km away from the Nation’s economic capital (Lagos).
Applications are invited for the non-academic position below:
Job Title: Senior Computer Operator
Directorate: Computer Services and Information Technology (COMSIT)
Qualifications and Requirements
Salary and Other Conditions
- Candidate must possess five (5) O' Level including English Language and Mathematics, plus OND in Computer Science/Electrical Electronics Engineering with a minimum of four (4) years of working experience in computer operations, technical support (Server Management, CCTV Administration, Audio and Video Streaming)
- Applicants must be computer literate.
Application Closing Date
- N709,051.00 (CONTISS 06)
- Appointment is normally on probation which may be confirmed after two years of satisfactory service. The post is pensionable.
10th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Instruction on How to Complete Vacancy Application
- When the page opens, fill in your details and click on the "Create Account" button
- You must supply a valid and active e-mail address and phone number. Ensure you save your password for further access to the portal
- An automated e-mail will be sent to your inbox, stating your "Application Number" and login credentials
- Click on the URL in your mail or copy the URL onto the browser address bar/box
- Click on login on the top menu bar and supply the required login details
- After successful login, click on "Continue the application process" under My Menu
- If login fails, check your mail for correct login details Or you can use the forgot password link to retrieve your password.
- False Information will lead to automatic disqualification
- Multiple applications shall lead to disqualification
- Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.