Etech Mobile is a Technical Solution Provider which is specialized on providing Mobile Value Added Services (MVAS) for various telecom operators, enterprises and content providers alike to render exquisite and innovative services in a very cost effective way; providing a full range of Content aggregator services in the VAS sector including Mobile Marketing (Promotional Mobile Sweepstakes Contest, direct carrier billing, ShortCode Promotional Coupons, ShortCode Voting and Polling ), Mobile content monetization, Mobile Apps Development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile App Developer (Android & IOS)
Level of education
- The Mobile Application Developer works to develop innovative mobile solutions using appropriate technologies.
- This developer will participate in enterprise development projects. Participate in requirements gathering sessions
- + years developing mobile applications (Android or iOS).
- 3+ years using Xamarin / Xamarin Forms / Ionic frameworks.
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and testing patterns.
- Ability to define technical design for mobile application eco system (enterprise integration working with REST services, Vendor Mobile APIS, Push notifications, etc.).
- Worked on Social API integration, Core location APIs, Payment gateway integration, Google Maps, Web Views, and Push Notification Service.
- In App Purchase, Push Notification, Core Data, Storyboard, Auto-Layout, Adaptive Layout.
- Design Patterns such as Dependency Injection (DI) and Model-View (MVC/MVP/MVVM)
- 3+ years' experience developing systems using .NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Deep understanding of web services and integration with third-party systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously.
- Ability to code from technical specifications.
- .NET Framework
- Requirements Gathering
- Web Services
- Mobile Applications
Application Closing Date
- 3+ years developing mobile applications using AngularJS and Ionic.
- Strong knowledge of Objective C, Swift, XCode, Cocoa
- Testing using NUnit, XUnit or any equivalent.
- Experience with using tools such as nuget, npm, gulp, and grunt.
- Experience with using git, or other solutions for Source control
- Experience with using features of Amazon AWS and or Microsoft Azure
- Expertise within the .NET Framework is important as well as full exposure to the software development life cycle.
- Thorough understanding of multi-tiered applications.
- Socket Programming, Network Programming, Chat Servers, XMPP and SIP Library Exposures in a production e
- nvironment is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online