A reputable Aviation Handling Company, is seeking for qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Enterprise, Risk & Management
Qualifications & Experience
- Manage the implementation of all aspects of the risk function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks.
- Manage the process for developing risk policies and procedures, risk limits and approval authorities.
- Monitor major and critical risk issues.
- Develop alternative risk transfer strategies for the company
- Evaluate insurance coverage across the business
- Informs the management of significant risk issues
- Monitor and identifies emergent risks
- Ensure that the organisation is in full compliance with regulations
- Assure business continuity through optimal risk management and coverage against potential exposures.
Application Closing Date
- 1st Degree or equivalent in Insurance, Business Management, Accounting, Actuarial Science, Finance, Economics or related field. A Masters degree is an added advantage.
- At least 8 years of experience in risk management, 3 of which must be in supervisory or managerial capacity in a well-structured organisation.
- Experience and understanding of the aviation sector will be an added advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
20th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: [email protected]
with "Head ERM" as the subject of the mail.