Abia State Agency for Community and Social Development Project (ABIACSDP) - Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) for implementing the Community and Social Development Project (CSDP) in Nigeria. Part of this credit is to be applied where eligible to the payment for the services of various staff of the implementing agencies.
In the pursuance therewith the Abia State Agency for Community and Social Development Project (ABIACSDP) is now inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for recruitment into the position listed hereunder:
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
He/she shall be responsibleof the downstreamfinancial functions in theAgency including as under listed:
Qualification and Experience
- Handling petty cash payments
- Preparing cash position reports
- Posting ledgerentries
- Banking transactions
- Preparation and maintenance of monthly and quantity cash reports dtthe organization Handling books of primary entry
- All other duties assigned by the General Manager
- At least WASC/NECO (or its equivalent) qualification with 5 or more credit passes including English language and Mathematics.
- Candidate must be computer literate with good writing and numerical skills.
- Experience in similar function in development projector any other private sector establishment will be an added advantage.
This post attract attractive remuneration commensurate with the modes of entry and in accordance with agreed terms with the World Bank.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send Ten(10) copies of all Applications signed sealed and clearly marked on the "Top Right Hand" corner on the envelop (POST APPLIED FOR) should be addressed and delivered to:
The General Manager,
No. 18 Orlu Street/Umuwaya Road,
- Only candidates with the required qualification and experience will be shortlisted.
- Clearly written out Contact Address, phone number and e-mail addresses must be included to facilitate responses.