Abuja Graduate School - On behalf of the Diaspora Business Investment Development Agency (DIBIDA), is now recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Business Training Consultant
- Good career opportunities exist with Diaspora Business Investment Development Agency (DIBIDA), a new platform created with UK funding for Diaspora Nigerians who want to exploit huge investment opportunities in Nigeria
- According to the World Bank, about 15 million Diaspora Nigerians remit over US $35 billion each year more than the crude oil revenue. Many diaspora Nigerians want to invest in Nigeria but cannot navigate the "Nigeria factor.”
Embedded in Abuja Graduate School, the agency will, among other assistance:
- Guide diasporean investors on how the system works
- Provide them with critical and authentic investment and financing information
- Facilitate their investment processes and protect them from scammers.
Application Closing Date
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and detailed CV's to: [email protected]
Abuja Graduate School,
1 Ikeja Street,
Off Oyo Street,
Area 2, Garki,
- Please indicate the position as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.