Great Brands Nigeria Limited is a World-Class, People Orientated, Performance Driven, Sales and Distribution Company. We are the leading consumer goods distribution company in Nigeria with over 35 years’ of experience of Nigeria and the region. Partnership model: We aim to achieve dominant market leadership positions for premier FMCG producers by combining quality production and brand value with expert distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Sales Manager (Babies and Personal Care Product)
- The successful candidate will report to the National Business Sales Manager on functional responsibilities and administrative duties. He will be responsible for supervising all the sales and distribution programs, logistics and administrative activities in the assigned territory.
- He will ensure that expenditure is controlled and in line with a monthly operational budget and generate targeted performance return for the company.
Application Closing Date
- Responsible for all Sales and efficient Distribution activities in the assigned territory.Responsible for implementing and driving sales and distribution initiatives in the assigned territory.Responsible for Customers Order Management and Sales to achieve Volume and Value Targets.Responsible for sales promotional strategy implementation, execution and evaluation.
- Responsible for Customers performance review in Value and Volume as against targetRecommend appropriate Strategies to improve sales and achieve customers’ targets.Responsible for handling all Customers complaints and ensure prompt resolution.
- Gather market intelligence report on competitors’ activities within the assigned Territory.Give feedback to the company on customers’ response to company products and other activities.
- Execute and supervise all brand and trade activation and support activities in the territory.
- Ensure timely update on competitors’ activities and report same to the management.
- Carry out all market activations in the Territory in accordance with the company policy.
- Responsible for efficient utilisation of company assets in the assigned territory.Manage sales team through accompaniments to enhance performance.
- Recommend on the job training for the teamParticipate in the development of training materials for the sales force. Hold regular monthly review meeting with team to develop strategies to grow the business.
- Prepare Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly sales and distribution report according
16th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and a formal Application Letter to: [email protected]