Workplace Innovation and Training Solutions (WITS) Nigeria Limited, is currently recruiting
suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- We are looking for a full-time Operations Manager to plan, direct and coordinate operations of the Institute professionally
- You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies to accomplish business objectives
- You will also manage Staffs, Lecturers / Facilitators, Students and Facilities.
- Oversees the inflow and outflow of institute funds.
- Establishes a financial record system for the institute and directing its operations.
- Oversees the purchasing process and maintaining vendor relationships.
- Prepare and submit monthly financial reports to Board of Directors.
- Maintains a proper cash flow control to meet obligations.
- Obtains an annual audit or review of the institute’s financial statements.
- Oversees the administering of the payroll for employees / facilitators.
- Assures all tax obligations are promptly paid and timely filed.
- Develops and administers the personnel policies and procedures of the institute.
- Maintains personnel records.
- Administers the performance evaluation system for Lecturers/Facilitator and students.
- Assures the institute’s compliance with federal and state laws.
- Directs the institute’s maintenance program by supervising the facilities, staff, students and outside contractors.
- Develops and administers policies and procedures concerning the use of the properties and facilities of the institute.
- Evaluates periodically the insurance needs of the institute and reporting appropriately.
- Oversees the energy management system.
- Oversees the security of the institute, facilitators, students, facilities and staff.
- Maintains an inventory of the institute properties and equipment.
- Gives general direction to the weekday operation of the institution and supervises the secretarial, clerical and office personnel as assigned.
- Sees to the maintenance of all office equipment and computer systems.
- Assures that proper computer backup is routinely maintained.
Job Skills and Requirements
- Obtains advice on legal, business and tax matters for the institute.
- Effective planning and coordinating of leadership trainings or events.
- Participates in weekly staff meetings and schedule board meetings.
- Facilitates the organization of volunteer help as needed.
Application Closing Date
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or its related field
- Must have 2-5 years working experience in related field
- Should not be more than 35years old
- The ability to manage a consensus decision-making process
- Knowledge of computer systems, including word processing, electronic communication software and financial reporting and accounting software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in managing people and facilities effectively
- A higher Degree and/or professional qualification in Accounting, Human Resources, Business Management, Facilities management or any social science discipline will be an advantage.
27th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]