Workforce Group - Our client, is currently headhunting for a suitable candidate to fill the role below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Explain necessary bookkeeping requirements for customer to implement and provide group insurance program.
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure they are settled equitably for both the client and the insurer.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies, including automobile, fire, life, property, medical and dental insurance or specialized policies such as marine, farm/crop, and medical malpractice.
- HND or B.Sc in Marketing or other related field.
- A year related work experience.
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Good communication skill.
- Energetic and passionate about sales.
N70,000 monthly with HMO and Pension.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online