Workforce Group - Our client, a world leader in Bio-innovation, is currently looking for suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Reports to: Country Manager
- The Business Development Manager will be working with the company team to cover West Africa Region in identifying and approaching both new and existing customers/partners to scout for and mature new business opportunities.
- Manage commercial projects from idea generation to the final stage of implementation, while ensuring the products offerings meet customer, market and competitive demands.
- Take ownership of a number of N2M-innovation projects and co-own pipeline creation & progression.
- Work closely with the various stakeholders both within the company and externally clients.
- Conduct detailed analysis of market & business opportunities
- Select, position & drive the most promising concept ideas & technical solutions towards implementation of customer’s detergent brands.
- Ensure strong relationship building to pave the way for future collaborative projects.
In this position, you need to have:
- Strong track record of building new business & driving inspirational dialogues with customers
- Strong business acumen, entrepreneurship and ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Great network skills to build business & partnerships externally with customers, academia and industrial associations
- Minimum 5 years of strategic sales, marketing and/or business development experience from the detergent, chemical, specialty ingredient or FMCG industry
- Relevant advanced Degree (M.Sc. or MBA) within Economy, Business Administration or Science/Engineering.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV's to: [email protected]
Or [email protected]
Using 'Business Development Manager' as the subject of the mail.