Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accelerator Intern
- We are looking to recruit an Accelerator Intern who will be responsible for providing technical and business support to the different teams under the Accelerator program.
- You are an active listener who has an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset and must be willing to work with tech startups. You thrive in a collaborative environment and possess organizational skills.
- As a good collaborator, you are willing to provide suggestions to improve business processes and you will report to the Programme Manager, Acceleration.
Qualifications and Skills
- Support the scheduling of all activities and programs that would be undertaken during the accelerator program.
- Manage interactions within teams in the accelerator
- Perform research on each accelerator, identify opportunities and suggest new strategies for growth/implementation.
- Research potential partners, individuals and organizations that can be a fit for the teams in the accelerator program.
- Support the planning of activities, sessions and programs during the 6-month accelerator.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Programmes Manager, Acceleration.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance or a related field.
- Passionate about solving problems for businesses and helping them grow.
- Professional approach to time & deadlines.
- Curiosity about technology & Business.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online