SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Stores Controller
Reference Number: MSC
: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Work Level: Senior
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Maintenance-Stores Controller will:
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
- Ensure a safe healthy and risk free working environment.
- Control, Identify and procure Engineering spares, Control inventory and Issue spares.
- Control costs and re-order, manage Store tools, Identify and procure correct tools.
- Issue receipt for tools, Control Engineering Consumable Items, Identify, procure & Issue consumables.
- Manage the Engineering Raw Materials Store.
- Generate Engineering materials requisitions.
- Interact with suppliers to receive goods ordered.
- Interact with the buyer and suppliers to resolve any problems relating to the receipt of goods from suppliers.
- Perform stocktaking and reconciliation as per procedure.
- Ensure materials variance compliance.
The occupants of these positions should possess:
- B.Eng/HND or its equivalent in Mechanical / Electrical/Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in inventory of engineering spares in a Brewery or FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) environment.
- Relevant professional qualification in inventory management.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Detailed understanding of inventory control system
- Proven leadership skills
- Good communicator, with effective team-related skills
- Initiative and self-managing
- Attention to detail
- Bias for action
- Analytical problem solver
- Deep understanding of maintenance practices
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online