Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shore Base Manager
- The Shore base Manager will in conjunction with the Offshore Operations Manager exercise control over all upstream activities, ensuring excellent operational delivery and highest standards of services provided by contractors.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and work closely with relevant functional groups both internal and external to optimize Logistics and Shore Base efficiency and reliability in supporting customers in the region.
- Conduct daily contractor morning meeting to review and communicate the daily marine vessel movement and future plans to optimize logistics utilization.
- Provide general supervision and direction to various sub-groups in carrying out their daily activities in the most effective manner and objectives are met at all times.
- Foster teamwork, productive effort and continuous improvement suggestions both within group supervised, co-worker or peers and cross-functionally in pursuit of organization plan and objective goals.
- Liaise regularly with various materials coordinators both internal and contractors and vendors to maximize productive works.
- Collaboration with relevant personnel to ensure all materials supplies and equipment required at offshore are ordered and shipped in a cost effective/efficient manner.
- Effective planning and coordinating with dock and transportation section, various materials coordinators and contractors to ensure all planned cargoes are loaded in a timely manner as scheduled.
- Oversees and coordinates with materials management section, service companies and vessel masters on vessel loading and unloading plan included compilation and execution of load-list and load plans on a daily basis.
- Work closely with Offshore Marine Control, Dock Transportation Supervisor and Materials Coordinator in scheduling and managing the daily vessel movement to ensure the vessel port calls are in line with materials requirement in order to optimize vessel turn-around time and reduce potential wasted time.
- Review, screen and approve as required all documents pertaining to facility maintenance, dock & transportation, and radio room, CCTV operations including security service order, materials requisitions, time sheet, contract requisition, invoices, etc in the absent of Offshore Operations Manager.
- Prepare, manage and monitor operating budget for Shore Base operations as assigned.
- Create safe work environment and work conditions at all facilities operated by Shore Base through OEMS and Managing Safe Work Practices.
- Establish KPI’s and goals for groups supervised in conjunction with Offshore Operations Manager and subordinates as well as develop Shore base annual business plan, strategy and objective in conjunction with Offshore Operations Manager
Application Closing Date
- Degree in Petroleum Engineering/ Diploma in Mechanical, Marine or Production Engineering or related field
- Experience in drilling and completions fluid products and services
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience 5 of which is in a related industry, preferably in a supervisory capacity.
- Experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously including prioritizing, organizing and planning effectively to meet all deadlines.
- Experience in drilling and completions, fluids products and services.
10th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected]