Total Health Trust Limited - Our organization is a leading and largest health maintenance organization (“HMO”) in Nigeria with over 270,000 members and over 270 private corporations representing some of the country’s top local and international multinationals, as well as public sector institutions under our management. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 17 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group). The organization further prides itself with its rich culture of Respect, Compassion, Pride and Expertise.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Report to: Head, Underwriting and Enrolment
- Manage the data processing and reporting functions associated with participant and performance data. Conduct full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design.
- Develop analysis and reporting capabilities and also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Databases cleanup for business operations for underwriting, enrolment, finance, claims, client service, sales and operational management.
- Performing analysis on daily/weekly/monthly basis to assess effectiveness of data cleanup and other supporting business functions.
- Analysis and optimization of digital assets performance supporting Acquisition and Life Cycle management.
- Integration of data and analytics across all business functions (eg. Underwriting, Claims, Call Center)
- Ensures quality of analyses and reports for effective business performance
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
- Work with management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment.
- Use data to create models that depicts trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole.
- Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data for each business method analysis project
- First Degree in any subject
- Candidate must have 3-5 years’ Experience
- Candidate must have good knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines
- General insurance knowledge (Added advantage)
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
- Leadership and People management skills
- Computer skills (MS Suite)
- Excellent Communication (verbal & written)
- Building organizational capability
- Relationship building
- Presentation skills
- Report writing skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Learning and Researching
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Setbacks,
- Adapting and Responding to Change and
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Applying Expertise and Technology, Coping with Pressure and Setbacks
- Creating and Innovating
- Deciding and initiating action, Following Instructions and Procedures
- Persuading and Influencing
- Working with People
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online