The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited
(Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture) , invites applicatios from suitably qualified full-time Nigerian students admitted in the 2017/2018 academic session to apply for the scholarship below:
Title: 2017/2018 SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship
Who Can Apply
The merit-based scholarship is in two categories - the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM).
1.) National Merit Award (NM)
2.) Areas of Operation Merit Award, (OM)
- Is open to all Nigerians.
Eligible Applicants Must
- For Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational area in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
- Be Nigerian citizens.
- Be registered Full Time undergraduates in an accredited University in Nigeria
- Be in 200 level with a minimum CGPA of 2.5
- Have a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English in their Senior School Certificate Examinations
- Have a minimum of 200 score in UTME
Application Closing Date
- All applicants should have their personal valid email accounts (for subsequent communication on their application).
- Scanned copies of letters of identification, stamped and signed by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development (CDC) or
- The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC) or
- The Community Trust (CT) are also required for applicants for the Operational Area Awards. The letters should be addressed to: "The ER Manager, Social Performance/Social Investment, The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt, Rivers State".
12th November, 2018.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Each document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be JPEG.
- For more information or clarification please send an email to: [email protected]
- Shell does not demand payment from applicants. The application is free of charge
- SPDC JV does not assign 'Representatives'/'Agents' to assist applicants’ to process applications
- There will be no selection tests as selection will be based strictly on combined academic performance
- Beware of the fraud websites when applying for scholarships online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.