The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi was established by Anambra State of Nigeria (ASN) Edict No 10 of 1988 as Anambra State University of Technology Teaching Hospital Nnewi, and shared premises with the then General Hospital, Nnewi.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Intern Nursing Officer
- Selected candidates are expected to undergo a twelve months unbroken Internship Programme in the Nursing Department, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi.
Application Closing Date
- The Candidates must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (B.NSc) from a recognized university plus the Registration of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN).
13th November, 2018.
29th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their type-written Application addressed to "The Chief Medical Director, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 5025, Nnewi" enclosing the following documents:
- Two (2) copies of Curriculum Vitae
- Two (2)copies of all relevant credentials
- Evidence of Change of Name where necessary
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration
- Current practicing license
- Three referee reports.
All applications should be submitted at the Office of:
The Director of Administration,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital,
Please indicate your phone number in your application.