NNPC Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2010
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
is the National Oil Company of Nigeria and a major player in the Nigerian and International Oil and Gas Industry. Its operations span across the complete Oil and Gas Value Chain covering, upstream, midstream and downstream sectors.
As part of our efforts in repositioning the Corporation for the future and providing a strategic springboard to maximize the benefits accruable to Nigeria and Nigerians from the Oil and Gas Industry and the expected transformation of the Nigerian Petroleum Industry, we are looking to bring on board versatile and ambitious young graduates and experienced professionals driven by excellence and commitment to value creation.
Graduate Trainees (References No: GT01)
- Undergo the Foundation Skills Training Program and the Initial Professional Development Program.
- Work as part of a team, learning and contributing to the achievement of business goals and departmental bottom line.
- Develop into a well rounded technical professional within 3 - 5 years.
The ideal candidate profile:
- Candidates should posses a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of second class upper (2:1) in the following areas:
- Sciences: Geology, Geophysics, Computer Science, Physics, Surveying and Mathematics.
- Engineering: Petroleum , Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil Environmental, Pipeline, Marine and Computer Engineering.
- Business/Finance: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, etc
- Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources etc.
- Humanities: Mass Communications, English, History, etc.
- Medical and Health Sciences: Pharmacy, Radiography, Laboratory Science, Dentistry, Occupational Health, and Nursing
- Candidates must have graduated in the last 5 years and must not be more than 29 years by December, 2010.
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory NYSC program.
- Good leadership, verbal and written communication and computer skills.
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have ability to do well in a multi discipline and culturally diverse workplace.
Successful candidates can look forward to a challenging, culturally diverse and team based workplace. This is in addition to exceptional development opportunities and competitive total reward package offered by the Corporation
4th January, 2011
Method of Application
No paper application will be accepted.
Applicants are to submit only 1 application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
Applicants are to indicate Job Reference indicator for the position they wish to apply for
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to apply online
Please ensure you read the General Instructions before filling the application.
If you have any issues with your application please contact: email@example.com
Click here for more details