Atlantic Hall School - A full Boarding International School located on extensive and beautiful ground in Epe, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Head, Board House
Reporting to: The Head of Boarding
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
Salary and Benefits
- First degree or its equivalent in any discipline, preferably in the Social Sciences (Education with teaching qualification)
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience.
- Ability to plan and implement programs that can bring academic and behavior progress to the students
- Ability to multi-task effectively good organization and coordination skills, and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Deputizes and be able to manage the boarding house in the absence of the Head of Boarding
- Good leadership skills
- Good analytical. problem solving and crisis management skills.
- To help manage the wellbeing of children.
Application Closing Date
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with industry standard.
- Excellent pension, Health insurance and other benefits
- Accommodation and meals.
17th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: [email protected]