Charisol Limited Is a world-class software engineering firm with a strong digital marketing arm. We offer services in software development, Talen Resource, E-commerce and Consulting that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing & Digital Media Executive
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget, policies and tactics by providing the requisite information, market intelligence, data and insight required for the process.
- Design and develop marketing campaign materials, brand loyalty schemes, promotions, special occasion packages, adverts etc. to create awareness for the company’s brand and products and increase the brand awarenessIdentify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns, oversee the social media strategy and ensure a lasting digital connection between the organization and the customers.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook and other social media platforms to increase company and brand awareness.
- Actively generate and be involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.); write content for online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)Collaborate with Creative Designer to improve user experience and present creative ideas for content marketing and website updates.
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter etc; track and analyse website traffic flow; provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders especially media agencies and vendors. Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
Experience and Qualification
- B.Sc/BA in Marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related role.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc
Competency and Skills Requirements:
Application Closing Date
- Advertising industry knowledge.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Selling Skills and strong Business Acumen.
- Exceptional Negotiation & Relationship Management Skills.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.Exceptional Communication & Presentation, Business and Report Writing Skills.
19th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: [email protected]