Personal Assistant Jobs
-Our Company is a leading manufacturing company with various Depots across the Country. There is an urgent need to recruit a result oriented and purpose driven PERSONAL ASSISTANT for our managing Director for any candidate that wishes to advance his/her career in a Dynamic environment.
Job Position: Personal Assistant
- Must be a graduate of any discipline
- Must have worked as a Personal Assistant to Chief Executive in a well established Organization for at least 5 years
- Must be a high breed professional with good tact and inter personal skills
- Age should be between 35-45 years
- Must be Computer literate
The office of a PERSONAL ASSISTANT must be able to undertake the following:
- Handling Chief Executives assignment with dispatch through managing his itineraries, attending meeting on his behalf and effectively coordinating the activities in Chief Executives office
- Ability to adequately prepare Board and Annual General Meetings through handling of Logistics, arrangements, collation of reports and liaising with Shareholders and Boards of Directors.
- Maintaining a very good organized and systematic filling system by introducing new innovative methods that facilitate document retrieval with time saving.
- The successful candidate must be tactful and effectively gains the cooperation and assistance of others on the job through creative approaches and initiatives.
- Very logical in written presentation, uses very good grammar that ensures accurate communication and continuous flow both in speech and writing .
Application Closing Date is 7th December, 2010
Method of Application
Suitable candidates for this position should forward their handwritten applications with detailed resumes to: [email protected]