Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital - World class Healthcare; Olive has assembled some of the best ranges of specialised medical care services for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Record Officer
- Process patient admission and discharge documents
- Gathers patient information by collecting demographic information from a variety of sources
- Release information to persons and agencies according to regulations.
- Maintains master patient index by completing assigned portion of daily audit trail; corrects and communicates problems according to established procedures.
- Initiates the medical record by creating and processing the patient care record folder.
- Retrieves medical records by following chart-out procedures; documenting reasons charts cannot be retrieved for statistical and follow-up purposes.
- Delivers charts to assigned areas of the hospital by following established routing procedures.
- Keeps health care providers informed by communicating availability or unavailability of the record.
- Maintains quality results by following hospital standards.
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping patient records information confidential.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and standards.
- Enhances medical records and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Application Closing Date
- Candidates must possess a minimum of two years experience and a degree in Health Records Administration/Health Information Management or Bio-statistics from a recognized University, NYSC Discharge Certificate and must be registered with the appropriate professional body.
- Candidates must also possess a current practicing license and.
- Possession of a Certificate in Computer Studies or Data Processing will be an added advantage.
12th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: [email protected]
using only the job title as the subject of the mail.