Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Intern (Truppr)
- We are looking to recruit a Communications Intern who will support the Communications Lead in creating,implementing & overseeing Communications programs (internal & external) that effectively describes and promotes the Truppr brand and its products.
- You will assist the Communications Manager in creating content that engages the Truppr Community and stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
- Assist the Communications & Content Manager in developing an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, marketing and online.
- Assist in developing creative & visual messages to effectively communicate to employees & stakeholders.
- Assist in developing internal and external communications and also social media content (twitter, google, medium, facebook etc) that are aligned with Truppr priorities.
- Assist in writing press releases.
- Assist with special events.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Communications & Content Manager/ Senior Management.
Application Closing Date
- Excellent Communications & Interpersonal Skills (both written & verbal).
- Relevant education qualification in Communications/social media engagement or related field.
- Strong MS Office Skills (Word, Powerpoint & Excel).
- Social Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Ability to work on a team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online