Intelfort Nigeria Limited - Founded in 2009 by a team of Business Intelligence specialists with a passion for excellence and a drive to propel business productivity to the next level; we work with organizations and individuals to turn data into real time positive results. From carefully collecting the right data, effectively processing it, to eventually making it readily available as insights to decision makers, we are focused on managing data to unlock the untold potentials that businesses possess.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Administrator
Reports To: Head of Technology
Department: Technical and Projects
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Skills and Competencies Required
- Implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical SQL Server RDBMS, MongoDB and Oracle DBs, to ensure availability and consistent performance through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Development and sustainment of all production Databases (monitoring, health, regular upgrades, patching and performance optimization) and Data Warehouses, ensuring its operational readiness (security, health and performance).
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations.
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
Application Closing Date
- Solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.Highly proficient in the following: Azure, Visual Studio, C#, .Net, API
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
26th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV's to: [email protected]