Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruiter
- At CcHUB, we look for ways to leverage technology to improve the lives of millions of people.
- As our recruiter, you are charged with finding the most interesting people who bring a social consciousness and innovative spirit to what they do.
- You are responsible for managing and improving the entire candidate process.
- You are smart and can communicate CcHUB’s vision to candidates and also effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
- Design a compelling end-to-end recruitment strategy to recruit the best employees for
- CcHUB and companies within our portfolio.
- Recruit top talent and achieve hiring goals of CcHUB and companies within our portfolio.
- Provide an efficient and personalized experience for candidates from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top technical talent.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Create and implement processes to achieve an annual recruitment plan that emphasizes the quality and speed of hires.
- Work with Unit Heads to ensure that the organization work count is able to support growth.
- Collect and analyze information to track the effectiveness of hiring decisions at CcHUB, and make recommendations to improve our strategies.
- Build relationships with Unit Heads and advise on a range of hiring process initiatives (e.g. hiring committees, process innovations, etc).
- Design a succession plan for all roles, with emphasis on key roles.
Application Closing Date
- BA/BS degree (minimum) or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting.
- Relationship management experience.
- Experience closing senior level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages.
- Experience solving complex business issues and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to partner closely with hiring managers, partners, and all stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong interest in developing talent and innovation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online